Please help us realize our vision by donating to the California Native Garden Foundation at the Middlebrook Center.
We are a relatively small non-profit, and we need your help to continue our mission to increase the popularity and use of California’s native plants, educate children and adults by incorporating eco-literacy lesson plans, and preserving, protecting and restoring native ecosystems.
With your contribution you will :
- Support our teaching gardens in the heart of San Jose and beyond!
- Help fund more school yard conversions from asphalt to teaching laboratories like our flagship ELSEE garden at 76 Race Street.
- Help sponsor our events at The Middlebrook Center, Sustainable Saturdays, Living Neighborhood Series, class field trips, workshops, and Eating California events.
- Help fund our grant writing, community outreach, garden teaching, and event planning staff.
- Help fund a full time garden educator that will help us develop a curriculum and expand our education program.