Fund a School Teaching Garden
Help us to give a better teaching experience to our students. We will contact you so you can specify which of our current school projects you would like to help fund. Your donation helps support:
- Our current school gardens program and expansion to new schools
- Our staff members and interns, who design, build, maintain, and also teach school curriculum at partnering schools.
Fund our Middlebrook Center Facility and Education Program
Your donation to the Middlebrook Center at 76 Race Street in urban downtown San Jose directly supports:
- Kids Summer Camp program that runs all summer with learning activities in the garden.
- The Sustainable Saturday events with healthy cooking demonstrations, sustainability workshops, and a Farm Stand filled with local produce.
- The beautiful Middlebrook Center. Our native gardens are not only beautiful, they are also sustainable and drought tolerant, support our local biodiversity, and act as the perfect venue for community events and educational field trips for local elementary schools.
- Middlebrook Center support and teaching staff.
- Upgrades to our facility including:
- The outdoor kitchen
- The indoor kitchen and meeting center
- Expansion of the native plant nursery